Easter Bunny Delivery Service
This year, for the second year in a row, we are again proud to present the Bunny Delivery Service for Easter. With this pay-what-you-can service, the Easter bunny will visit your home and deliver sweet treats for everyone to enjoy. Follow the instructions below to setup your visit!
- There is a minimum order amount of $10.
- Deliveries take place between 9am and 6pm (usually between 12p-5p); the delivery time cannot be scheduled. We are able to text 5 minutes before our arrival – if you would like us to do so, please let us know in the order notes and provide your cell phone number.
- Be sure to include any notes/instructions (such as if items should be split into multiple bags and what should go in each) in the order notes section when you are checking out.
- We are only able to offer this service within the Oregon School District. We only have a few bunnies!
- Shop https://chocolatecaper.com/shop and place the items you would like delivered by the bunny into your cart.
- Visit the “Easter Bunny Delivery Dates” shopping page, select a date from the drop-down menu, and add add the item to your cart so we know what day to make your delivery.
- When you checkout, select a “Pay-What-You-Can Bunny Delivery” delivery option from the shipping options.
- IMPORTANT: you must select your preference when you Checkout – not only on the “My Cart” page. On the final checkout page, before clicking Place Order, please make sure the correct delivery option is selected.
- Place your order.
- Sit back and wait for the Easter Bunny to stop by.